Trisuli River Rafting
1 to 2 days Trishuli river rafting trips are the best whitewater river rafting in Nepal. Trisuli river rafting trips can join in Kathmandu and Pokhara. This is a popular day and multi-days trip and reservation are always required so please book well in advance. During peak seasons of river rafting and particularly around September to December and March to May the trips fill up sometimes weeks in advance. Space is limited so larger groups should surely plan well a ahead.
WE are the best Trisuli River Rafting company organizes Trishuli river rafting trip everyday from Kathmandu all round the year. You begin your leisurely rafting at Charaudi or Fish-ling along a peaceful stretch of Trisuli River, ending at Gaighat. Trisuli River Rafting trip offering commercial grade 6, 8 and 10 person rafts to spend the day on the river.The Trisuli River Rafting trip floats you through tranquil stretches of scenic villages, mountains and small rapids. Our Trisuli River raft experience takes approximately 3-4 hours and we encourage you to bring a good rafting equipment. Trisuli River Rafting is fun for all ages and sure to be a fun, family memory to have for years to come.
- Scenic Drive to Rafting Point, Overnight at River Bank, safest and most exciting rafting trip, impressive gorges and exciting grade 2-3 rapids
- Explore the scenic villages, attractive gorges and exhilarating rapids
- Exciting and heart pounding adventure
INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- Pickup and drop from the airport and Hotel.
- Accommodation of lodges, hotels/ homestay
- Trekking permit fee
- Trekkings maps
- Entrance fee to tourist areas
- Porter fee
- Trekking guide
- Farewell dinner before departure
- Equipment for the trekker
- Government services charges and tax
- International airfares and Nepal visa.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required
- Extra porter and extra luggage
- personal belongings and shopping
- Meals during the trek.
- Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry and phone bills etc.
- Gratitude for guide and porters.