When you are planning to travel somewhere far around from your regular day, we have the best option for you. A peaceful place with no pressure of population and pollution as well.
Rara Lake in Mugu district is one of the best options for you if you are willing to travel a natural place with peaceful surrounding. It is situated in a far western place in Nepal at an altitude of 2990m, surrounded by green hills. Rara Lake is the biggest lake in Nepal which provides you with the satisfaction of a natural scenario along with the adventure. The best part of this tour is the breathtaking view of the blue clear lake under the clear sky surrounded by snow-capped mountains and green hills. Besides adventurous people can even enjoy boating in this biggest lake and hike to the nearby hills.
Also, when it comes about nature, it provides you with the best views of mountains, greenery, hills. You can fully explore the nature in Rara National Park, Nepal’s smallest national park covering an area of 106 sq km, where 500 different kinds of flower, 20 species of mammals, and 214 species of birds are preserved. With these views, one can certainly feel the nature closely.
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels.
Kathmandu sightseeing and preparation for Rara trek
Drive/ Fly from Kathmandu to Nepaljung (150m/490 ft) 1 hour
Fly from Nepaljung to Talcha airport (2719m/8920ft)
Acclimatization day around Rara lake and national park
Fly from Talcha airport to Nepaljung
Drive/fLy from Nepaljung to Kathmandu
INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- Pickup and drop from the airport and Hotel.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Nepaljung as per itinerary
- Private vehicles cost if you chose to drive
- Government taxes and service charges
- Domestic flight ticket during your trekking journey
- Accommodation of lodges, hotels/ homestay
- Rara trekking permit fee/TIMS ( Trekking Information Management System)
- Experienced licensed guide
- Farewell dinner before departure
- Food and accommodation
- First aid medical box
- International airfares and Nepal visa
- Travel insurances
- Meals and dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required
- Extra porter and extra luggage
- personal belongings and shopping
- Meals during the trek.
- Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry and phone bills etc.
- Gratitude for guide and porters.