MOHARE DANDA TREK
- Introduce Eco lodge community base trek in Annapurna region.
- Rather stunning and closer views of mountains than Poon hill from Mohare Danda.
- Explore village lifestyle and their livelihood.
- Scenic drive along the bank of Trishuli and Kali Gandi river.
Our 10 Days Mohare Danda Trek takes you to the peaceful off beaten path in Annapurna’s foothills. Mohare Danda Trek is newly discovered hiking route in Annapurna region to promote sustainable eco-tourism of Nepal and support local community projects that play a vital role in the overall upliftment of lifestyle of local inhabitants. This trek is also popularly known as Eco Community Lodge trek. It is the best choice for those enthusiasts travellers who have a short time to explore unlimited cultural and natural beauties of Nepal. Mohare Danda trek provides the closest view of massive mount Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges from Mohare hill station at an elevation of 3,300m from sea level. Moreover, you can also see the glorious sunrise and sunset views over the glittering mountains. A trip to beautiful off the beaten site of Annapurna region bounded by hills, mountains, rivers, and forests of Oaks, Bamboo and Pine is truly an incredible experience.
Check out our designated itinerary bellow or kindly send us an email and we’ll tailor make an itinerary based on your requirements.
Kathmandu Airport Arrival - (1,350m/4,428ft)
Drive to Pokhara
Drive to Galeshwor and trek to Bans Kharka- 3 hrs walk
Trek to Naangi - 7 hrs walk
Trek to Mohare Danda - 7 hrs walk
Trek to Deaurali - 5 hrs walk
Trek to Ghandruk village - 5 hrs walk
Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara hotel - 4 hrs walk
Drive back to Kathmandu
INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu city inclusive breakfast.
- All the airport and hotel transfer as per the itinerary.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara city inclusive breakfast.
- All the ground transport as per require.
- Annapurna region trekking permits and TIMS card fees.
- 5 nights twins lodges accommodation on trek.
- An experienced trekking guide and supporting porters to carry your lodges.
- Annapurna region trekking route map, sleeping bags and hiking stick.
- First aid medical box.
- Farewell and welcome dinner at local Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance show.
- International airfares and Nepal visa.
- Meals during the trek.
- Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry and phone bills etc.
- Gratitude for guide and porters.