Mardi Himal trek recently has attracted a lot of attention of the trekkers. It is natural for any trekkers to explore the place with a natural scenario as well as the place influence with the culture and tradition. The trek was officially opened in the year 2012 as before that the trial was only popular among the campers which follow the amazing beaten trails of the shepherds, the typical cultural influence and the remote life. Mardi Himal base camp offers you with the spectacular views of mountains like mountain Annapurna, Mardi Machhapuchre.
Mardi Himal lies at an altitude of 3580m above the sea level. The trek leads you to feel an amazing scenario
Arrival at Kathmandu, hotel transfer
Drive/ fly to Pokhara
Drive to Kande and trek to Deurali(2230m)
Trek to forest camp (2900m) 5-6 hrs
Trek to low camp (2970m) 5-6hrs
Trek to High Camp (3540m) 5 hrs
Mardi Himal Base Camp (4120m)
Trek Down to Low camp
Trek to Sidhing village (1700m)
Trek to Lumre (1450m)/ Drive to Pokhara
Drive/fly to Kathmandu
INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- Pickup and drop from the airport and Hotel.
- Flights tickets
- Private vehicle
- Accommodation of lodges, hotels/ homestay
- Trekking permit fee
- Trekkings maps
- Entrance fee to tourist areas
- Porter fee
- Trekking guide
- Farewell dinner before departure
- Equipment for the trekkers
- Food and accommodations
- Government charges and service tax
- International airfares and Nepal visa.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required
- Extra porter and extra luggage
- personal belongings and shopping
- Meals during the trek.
- Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry and phone bills etc.
- Gratitude for guide and porters.