- · Birthplace of Lord Buddha
- · Ashok Pillar
- · Mayadevi temple
- · Scared garden
- · Spiritual tour
- · Kathmandu cultural heritage tour
Kathmandu Lumbini tour is a classic pilgrimage tour which will make your trip more fun and exciting. Lumbini is always regarded as a place of significant where “light of Asia” Gautam Buddha was born. Lumbini has the number of temples including Mayadevi temple and many monasteries, libraries and research centre which will grab your attention. There is a holy pond puskarini which is believed to be a place where Lord Buddha has his first bath after his birth. Lumbini was listed on a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1997.
The holy sites of Lumbini have the number of ancient monasteries a scared bondhi tree an ancient bathing pond and a famous pillar Ashoka, which is believed to be built by an Indian emperor Ashoka and Maya Devi temple where the supposed place of birth of Buddha is located. From early morning to early evening, pilgrims from various countries perform chanting and meditation at the site.
Arrival at Kathmandu, hotel transfer
Fly to Bhairawaha and drive to Lumbini
Explore a day around Lumbini
Fly back to Kathmandu
INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu city inclusive breakfast.
- All the airport and hotel transfer as per the itinerary.
- All the ground transport as per required.
- First aid medical box.
- Farewell and welcome dinner at the local Nepalese restaurant with the cultural dance show.
- International airfares and Nepal visa.
- Meals during the trek.
- Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry and phone bills etc.
- Gratitude for guide and porters.