- Easy and short trek
- Kalinchowk Bhagwat darsan
- Gaurisankhar and Numbur himal view
- Exploration of small towns and locals life
- explore the rich cultural possessions
Kalinchowk trek is one of the shortest and most recognizable treks which is possible all year round, located in Dolakha district of Nepal. This trek is essentially designed to explore the spiritual ambience of kalinchowk temple which believed to be adobe of Goddess Kali, a vicious manifestation of Hindu Goddess Durga. The temple is sacred to Hindu devotees and is 3842m high. It is without any doubt one of the finest and shortest treks where trekkers will experience the natural beauty along with the cultural basin.
The journey starts from bahrabishe along with the ethnic settlement of Tamang, sherpas and Brahmins who are unbelievably welcoming and friendly. Trekkers along with trekking can also explore the rich cultural possessions of these ethnic communities. During the trek, trekkers will be passing through the huge rhododendron forest which will add up a new scenario to their journey and led them toward the main destination i.e the kalinchowk temple. The jaw-dropping, mountains and peak scenario from the top is spectacular
Arrival in Kathmandu
Kathmandu sightseeing and preparation for kalinchowk trek
Drive from Kathmandu to Kuri via Charikot overnight at a local hotel
Hiking to Kalinchok temple, trek back to Kuri
Back to Kathmandu
INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu city inclusive breakfast.
- All the airport and hotel transfer as per the itinerary.
- All the ground transport as per required.
- First aid medical box.
- Farewell and welcome dinner at the local Nepalese restaurant with the cultural dance show.
- International airfares and Nepal visa.
- Meals during the trek.
- Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry and phone bills etc.
- Gratitude for guide and porters.