GHOREPANI POONHILL TREK
All drink included
Lunch in restaurant
All tickeds museum
- Exploring ethnic cultures i.e Gurung, Thakali and Magars
- Hike through rhododendron forest.
- Sunrise view
- Adventurous and excellent mountain views from Poonhill.
Ghorepani poon hill trek is one of the most exciting and breath trekking trek which will let you feel the Himalayan panorama along with an opportunity to get close to local culture. This trek will make you explore near the beautiful Annapurna Himalayan range, Pokhara and is one of the most popular trekking routes where you will trek along with the natural scenario. The evergreen trek leads you to the beautiful ethnic villages of Annapurna village. It is also regarded as one of the photograph paradise places where you can capture a wonderful view of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range.
This trek will let you witness the wonderful view as well as the people lifestyle and their culture. Starting from Pokhara you will be driving to Nayapul and trekking to Trkhedhunga and Ghorepani. Again there will be a morning hike to Poon hill and Tadapani. While returning back, you can enjoy your hike to Ghandruk, Potana and Kande
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels.
Drive Or Fly To Pokhara 950m (30 Mins Flight And 6 Hrs Drive
Drive To Nayapul 1,100m And Trek To Tirkhedhunga 1,450m
Trek To Ghorepani 2,874m – 05 Hrs.
Morning Hike To Poon-Hill And Trek To Tadapani 2,721m – 05 Hrs.
Trek To Ghandruk 1,750m – 04 Hrs
Trek To Birethanti And Drive Back To Pokhara
Drive/ Fly Back To Kathmandu
International Departure Homeward Bound.
INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu city inclusive breakfast.
- All the airport and hotel transfer as per the itinerary.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara city inclusive breakfast.
- All the ground transport as per required.
- Annapurna region trekking permits and TIMS card fees.
- 5 nights twins lodges accommodation on the trek.
- An experienced trekking guide and supporting porters to carry your lodges.
- Annapurna region trekking route map, sleeping bags and hiking stick.
- First aid medical box.
- Farewell and welcome dinner at a local Nepalese restaurant with the cultural dance show.
- International airfares and Nepal visa.
- Meals during the trek.
- Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry and phone bills etc.
- Gratitude for guide and porters.