- Exploration of Newari and magar culture
- Siddha cave (750m)
- Wonderful homestay experience
- Splendid views of Himalayas
- A close exploration of ancient remarkable history along with art and architecture.
Bandipur which lies in Tanahu district, 60 km east of Pokhara and 4 hours drive from Kathmandu, is a picturesque and romantic mountain town to visit around spring. Bandipur is an ancient mountain village inhabitant by Newar people and a land famous for its natural beauty, situated on a hilltop above the highway town of Dumre. The history, architecture, incredible views, awesome caves and unspoiled landscapes are the main captives for the visitors because of which Bandipur has increasingly been coming to the attention of tourists. Indeed, one can have a wonderful experience of homestay, the respect of the people for their visitors.
Bandipur has been blessed with the natural beauty, as one can enjoy the spectacular panorama of the entire Annapurna Range plus the peaks of Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Langtang from here. Apart from this, a visit to the town in Bandipur will let you know about the many historic events as well as closely observe the culture and tradition of the people living over there. Khadga Devi, Bindbashani temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, puranokot, Ramkot, Raniban are its major attraction. Besides, the houses, local culture and tradition, are another source of attractions of Bandipur village.
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Bandipur (4 hour)/ Lodge or homestay
Village tour around Bandipur
A walk to Siddha cave / Lodge or home stay
Drive back to Kathmandu
Includes and Excludes
- Airport pickup and Transfer to hotel by private car
- Kathmandu sightseeing
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, homestay in Bandipur
- Road tax, Driver allowance etc
- First aid medical box
- International Airfares and Nepal Visa
- Meals during the trek
- Entrance fee for the monuments
- All kinds of Drinks (Alcohol, hot, cold drinks)